£120 - £170 per day
19 days ago
17 Jul 00:00
Are you a passionate English Teacher?
We are looking for a creative, and enthusiastic English Teacher for a Secondary School based in Hillingdon. The role is starting in September and is a great opportunity to secure a permanent role within the school. All students study GCSE English and English Literature at Key Stage 4. English is also popular in the Sixth Form, where A Level English Literature is currently offered, so an ability to teach all areas is required.
At this school, students are encouraged to aim high with staff finding ways to help students reach their potential. This role is also open to Newly Qualified Teachers looking for a role in September.
About the school:
This Secondary School is a truly comprehensive and diverse school. With over 900 students, this is a large school, and have recently opened a new building with newer facilities and technology, which will enable you to be more create in your methods of educating students.
- To effectively teach English throughout the school
- Be creative in developing new teaching strategies
- Support and work in line with the schools ethos and values
- To regularly attend meeting, and accurately track student progress
- QTS, or NQT Status
- Experience working within a Secondary School, in the UK
- Confident in supporting SEN and EAL students
- A passion to see students succeed
- Available full time in September
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
- £100 bonus paid for each successful referral
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who would like to further their career in SEN Teaching. Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.