£65 - £80 per day
13 days ago
Are you an English Studies Graduate? Do you have a passion for supporting students?
Envision Education are seeking a recent English Studies Graduate to support students in Primary and Secondary School in the Ealing area. At least 6 moths of experience supporting students is needed, and ideally you will be looking for a long term role with the potential of going permanent with the school.
Please get in contact with us as soon as possible if you are available and looking for a long term role!
- Support in English lessons
- Carry out interventions when needed
- Encourage creativity
- Work closely with the class teacher
- Degree in English, or related subject
- Ideally, 1 year of school based experience
- Some understanding of the English Curriculum
- Live local to Ealing
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.