£65 - £80 per day
18 days ago
Are you a recent Education Graduate? Do you live local to Hayes and are you looking for a role to start in the new academic year?
Envision Education are looking for Education Graduate Teaching Assistants to work within primary and secondary school around Hayes, Hillingdon. You will be supporting the class teacher, and potentially have the opportunity to lead some lessons, so this is a great opportunity if you are looking to become a teacher. Additionally, this role could be to support SEN pupils in the class.
Please get in contact with us as soon as possible if you are available and looking for a long term role!
- Support pupils in your given class
- Work closely with the class teacher and other TA's
- Deliver interventions when required
- Help to build confidence and resilience
- Education Studies Graduate degree
- At least 6 months of experience working in a school setting
- Ideally, experience supporting SEN pupils
- Live within a commutable distance to Hayes
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.