£65 - £80 per day
17 days ago
Are you an Education Studies Graduate? Are you looking to gain more experience before pursuing a teaching qualification?
If so, we might have the perfect roles for you! We are looking for Education Graduate Teaching Assistants to working in primary and secondary schools in and around the Hayes area. This is a great way to gain experience, and potentially secure a permanent role in the school.
Please get in contact with us as soon as possible if you are available and looking for a long term role!
- Work with students who are struggling
- Deliver interventions when needed
- Use your initiative
- Help to provide a positive learning environment
- Education Studies degree
- At least 6 months of school based experience
- Available full time and immediately
- Live local to Hayes
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.