£65 - £80 per day
3 months ago
08 Apr 00:00
Are you an experienced and qualified Early Years Teaching Assistant?
Do you enjoy working with children?
We are looking for fun, passionate and create Early Years Teaching Assistants in the Hillingdon borough, who are looking to find a new role within Primary Schools.
- To support students in Early Years
- To work in line with the EYFS Framework
- To support children's development
- Level 3 or higher qualification in Early Years
- At least 6 months experience in a school
- A good understanding of the EYFS Framework
- Live within the Hillingdon borough
Why register with Envision Education for work?
- Highly competitive and negotiable rates of pay
- Placements made in schools local to YOU
- Quick and efficient registration process
- We offer long-term positions with the potential to lead to permanent
- Unlimited £100 bonus scheme for any successful referrals made to us
- Friendly team to support you
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.