£55 - £80 per day
6 days ago
Early Years Teaching Assistant - Primary School
Are you an experienced Early Years Teaching Assistant or looking to get into a career as an Early Years Teaching Assistant? Have you got a passion to support children in their learning and development? Seeking a full time position as an Early Years Teaching Assistant for the start of September to begin the academic year? If so then we have a great role for you! We are seeking an Early Years Teaching Assistant to work within a fantastic school in the Ealing Borough and support children 1:1 with their initial stages of development. Whilst you do not need previous experience with children as an Early Years Teaching Assistant, you must be able to provide a reference relating to working with children in some capacity.
- OFSTED 'Outstanding' rated school located in the Ealing Borough (Greenford)
- A richly diverse school community in which different languages, cultures and religions learn together in harmony
- Expectations of behaviour, attainment and progress are high. As a result, the school is ranked within the top 10% of schools across England with all pupils achieving excellent results
- Have an amazing team of dedicated staff who passionately strive to ensure that all children aspire to be the best they can be
- Children are encouraged to explore, discover and question through a range of exciting learning opportunities both within and outside the classroom, including extra-curricular activities, with an
aim of fulfilling their future aspirations
- Early Years Teaching Assistant to work 1:1 with children in the Early Years Department
- Inspire, motivate and nurture lifelong learners whilst developing their skills, knowledge and processes in English, Maths, Science and much more
- To engage with the students as to inspire creativity and increase social skills
- Be enthusiastic and ignite the children's passion for learning
- Support teachers with planning and preparing lessons
- Available to work 08:30 to 16:00, Monday to Friday
- Recent experience as an Early Years Teaching Assistant is preferred though not essential
- Must have experience with children 1:1 previously in some capacity
- Already have or willing to apply for a Child Only enhanced DBS
- Either live in the Ealing Borough or within a commutable distance
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.