£65 - £80 per day + Local Work, Weekly Pay
SP 1198 RDP_1641372849
24 days ago
We are seeking an Early Years Teaching Assistant to join a fantastic Primary School in Hayes! You will be required to support children in a reception class and also children in the Nursery when required. The ideal candidate will have previous experience working with children and be local to the Hayes area.
The school is keen to hire someone long term so apply now before you miss out!
- You will be required to support children in Reception or Nursery
- Assist the teacher in the management of pupils and the classroom
- Work under the guidance of Teachers/Senior Staff
- Establish relationships with the children and interact with them according with their needs
- Supervise and provide support to pupils, ensuring their safety and access to learning activities
- Primary School based in Hayes
- A welcoming school where adults show genuine care and concern for the pupils
- Want all children to enjoy their learning, commit to behaving well by treating everyone with respect; coming to school every day, on time, in uniform and ready to learn
- OFSTED 'Good' rated school
- Is in the top 4 schools in the borough for reading and mathematics
- Must have previous experience working with children
- Be available for an immediate start
- Challenge, inspire and motivate pupils
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Either live in Hayes, or within a commutable distance
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.