£70 - £80 per day
25 days ago
Early Years Teaching Assistant - Primary School
Are you a passionate Early Years Teaching Assistant who is seeking to develop their experience in a nurturing and talented learning environment? We have a fantastic opportunity for you to join a vibrant Primary School in Harrow as an Early Years Teaching Assistant!
- A large, inclusive and diverse learning community based in Harrow
- Strong foundations of supporting students in a culture of continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation
- Highly skilled and dedicated team of teachers and support staff
- Committed to individual achievement, personal growth and the pursuit of excellence
- Early Years Teaching Assistant to support autistic pupils in Reception class and in the SEN unit
- To assist students with learning, communication and interaction difficulties
- To work collaboratively with colleagues and ensure the progress of students is prioritised
- A great opportunity with numerous rewards in a long-term placement
- Available to work 08:30 to 16:00, Monday to Friday
- Recent experience working with children in a school or alternate setting
- Must be AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY to work as an Early Years Teaching Assistant
- Already have/willing to apply for a Child Only enhanced DBS
- An attentive and dedicated individual
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.