£70 - £80 per day
12 days ago
Early Years Teaching Assistant - Primary School
Are you an experienced and caring Early Years Teaching Assistant? Are you inspired by the positivity and creativity you can bring to children? An amazing opportunity for you to work alongside a fantastic Primary school in Hounslow has arisen!
- A happy, welcoming and diverse learning community with a family feel based in Hounslow
- Proud of their dedicated staff who provide excellent educational experience that is both fun and creative
- Builds self-confident, empathetic and initiative-taker students
- A rewarding teaching and learning environment
- Early Years Teaching Assistant to support children in a Reception class
- To engage students in richly imaginative and creative learning experiences
- To prioritise the growth and development of the students personally as well as academically
- To ensure students are committed and receive the best possible education
- Previous experience working with children in a school setting
- Must be able to hit the ground running as an Early Years Teaching Assistant
- Available to work 08:30 to 16:00, Monday to Friday
- Already have/willing to apply for a Child Only enhanced DBS
- Must be AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY to work as an Early Years Teaching Assistant
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.