£65 - £80 per day
about 1 month ago
Early Years Teaching Assistant - Primary School
Are you a passionate and caring Early Years Teaching Assistant? Are you looking for an opportunity to work long-term and contribute in a loving school environment? We have the perfect place for you! We are currently working with a thriving Primary school in Slough, who are seeking for an Early Years Teaching Assistant to join their friendly team.
- A vibrant and inclusive community in Slough
- Leads and inspires high quality education
- Nurtures the development of knowledge, confidence and creativity of their children
- Celebrates students' unique talents
- Offers enriched curriculum and unique learning opportunities
- Early Years Teaching Assistant to work in a lovely Reception class
- Engage with the children to inspire creativity
- Create a safe and nurturing environment
- Provide classroom support and work collaboratively with the teacher
- A devoted and personable individual
- Available to work 08:30 to 16:00, Monday to Friday
- Previous experience within a school environment
- Available fairly immediately to work as an Early Years Teaching Assistant
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seeker's interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.