£65 - £80 per day
about 1 month ago
Do you have experience supporting pupils with SEN on a 1:1 basis? Do you have knowledge of EYFS?
Envision Education have partnered up with a number of excellent local primary, secondary and SEN schools who are in need of 1:1 LSA's to support the needs of their students.
This ideal candidate will have a minimum of 6 months of experience working in a similar setting in the UK within the last 2 years.
About the role:
- Support Early Years pupils with SEN on a 1:1 basis
- Implement the EYFS framework
- Follow EHCP's
- Promote a positive learning environment
- Create a stimulating and engaging learning atmosphere
- 6 months of experience as a Teaching Assistant / Learning Support Assistant
- SEN experience is essential
- Degree and / or TA qualification
- Must be available full time and immediately
- Local to Feltham
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc.
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.