£65 - £80 per day
30 days ago
Calling all Level 3 Qualified Early Years Practitioners!
Envision Education are seeking a confident and outgoing Early Years Teaching Assistant on behalf of a vibrant primary school based in Fulham.
This role is to support in the school's nursery working 1:1 with a child with ASD in the mornings and to support as a general Early Years Practitioner in the afternoons. This is a full-time, long-term role starting immediately.
About the school:
- Judged to be a "Good" school in their latest Ofsted inspection
- Offers a broad, creative curriculum
- A nurturing learning environment
- Good transport links
About the role:
- Support a child with ASD on a 1:1 basis
- Pupil has some social needs
- Support as a general class Teaching Assistant in the nursery
- Assist with learning phonics
- Encourage learning through play
- Promote a positive learning environment
- Level 3 Childcare
- 6 months experience as a Teaching Assistant and / or Nursery Nurse
- Experience with SEN is ideal
- Must be available full-time and immediately
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.