£65 - £70 per day
14 days ago
Are you a bright and engaging graduate looking for your next exciting Teaching Assistant role? Are you living in or close to Harrow?
Envision Education are looking for an ethusiastic and experienced Early Years Teaching Assistant, for an engaging and forward thinking Primary School based in Harrow. For this highly rewarding role it is important you feel confident working with Early Years children in their Reception year.
About the School:
This inspirational school is a very exciting place to work and learn. The teaching staff pride themselves in providing a lively, creative curriculum which challenges, inspires and motivates their pupils and enables them to participate in a range of high quality learning opportunities. The staff work tirelessly to instill an early love for learning: they aim to capture and nurture it, enabling the children to grow into confident, independent and successful individuals.
- Provide 1:1 and group support to the Reception Class
- Provide feedback to the class teacher on the pupils progress
- Help to create an engaging learning environment
- Follow the national and school curriculum
- Must be an active listener who can provide necessary support to young children, whilst also developing skills and goals.
- A bachelors Degree in any subject
- At least 6 months experience as a Teaching Assistant
- Strong communication skills
- Live in close proximity to Harrow or Central London
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.