£120 - £170 per day
4 days ago
Envision Education are seeking a qualified and experienced Early Years Teacher to teach a Reception class in a fantastic primary school in Isleworth.
This is a full-time, long-term role starting in September 2021.
The ideal candidate will have QTS / EYTS along with a minimum of 1 year EYFS Teaching experience in the UK, within the last 2 years. We are looking for someone with a great personality, and a genuine love of working with children!
About the school:
- A welcoming, diverse school who instill familial values
- Believes in forming a partnership with parents
- A caring and warm environment to work and learn
- Incorporates a creative early years curriculum
About the role:
- Plan, prepare and deliver exciting lessons to a reception class
- Follow the EYFS curriculum
- Monitor progress in the classroom
- Hold parent meetings when necessary
- Liaise with support staff
- Create a fun and engaging learning environment
- 1 years EYFS Teaching experience in the UK
- Experience must be within the last 2 years
- QTS / EYTS
- Must be available full-time and long-term from September 2021
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc.
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.