£120 - £170 per day
26 days ago
Envision Education are seeking a fully qualified and experienced Early Years Teacher to work in a fantastic SEN School based in Feltham!
If you have QTS, experience teaching Nursery and / or Reception and keen on working in a SEN setting, please apply!
About the school:
- Special school catering to children aged 3-11
- Pupils have a range of severe or profound and multiple learning difficulties
- Judged to be a "Good" school - Ofsted
- Celebrates each pupils' unique abilities
- Offers an excellent therapy provision for pupils
- On site parking and easy transport links
About the role:
- Plan and deliver lessons to a KS1 class, following the EYFS curriculum
- Identify and monitor pupils' progress
- Implement personalised learning
- Manage and assess pupils' behaviour
- Maintain the safeguarding of children at all times
- Create an engaging and stimulating learning environment
- 1 year Teaching experience in the UK within the last 2 years
- Strong understanding of EYFS
- SEN experience is desirable
- Confident working in an SEN setting
- Must be available full-time and immediately
- Local to, or happy travelling to, Feltham
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc.
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.