£120 - £170 per day
about 2 months ago
02 May 00:00
Are you a qualified Early Years Teacher?
Do you have experience teaching in a Primary School in the UK?
We are seeking a qualified and experienced Early Years Teacher to work in a fantastic Primary School based in Hayes. The role is great for someone who is full of energy, and could lead to a permanent position in the school.
About the school:
- Provide an outstanding learning environment
- Aim is that their pupils leave as confident, enthusiastic learners prepared for their next stage in education
- A great team, and support system
- Prides itself on being warm, friendly and inclusive
- Motivate and stimulate a child's learning abilities
- Assist with the development of a child's personal, social, language and physical coordination abilities
- Develop and produce visual aids and teaching resources
- Help children develop curiosity and knowledge
- Early Years Teacher Status (EYTS)
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- The ability to inspire and enthuse young children
- Available long term, and live close to Hayes
Why register with Envision Education for work?
- Highly competitive and negotiable rates of pay
- Placements made in schools local to YOU
- Quick and efficient registration process
- We offer long-term positions with the potential to lead to permanent
- Unlimited £100 bonus scheme for any successful referrals made to us
- Friendly team to support you
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.