£65 - £70 per day
18 days ago
Are you a bright and engaging graduate looking to further your experience in schools? Are you able to work in central London?
Envision Education are looking for an ethusiastic and experienced Early Years Teaching Assistant, for an engaging and progressive SEN Primary School based in Holborn, Central London. For this highly rewarding role it is important you feel confident in working with Early Years children with learning difficulties.
About the School:
This very inclusive School which believes in laying the foundations on which children can build their futures. Staff work hard to instill an early love for learning: they aim to capture and nurture it, enabling the children to grow into confident, independent and successful individuals.
- Provide 1:1 support for SEN pupils
- Managing pupils with learning difficulties
- Provide feedback to the class teacher on the pupils progress
- Help to create an engaging learning environment
- Must be an active listener who can provide necessary support to young children, whilst also developing skills and goals.
- A bachelors Degree in any subject
- At least 6 months experience supporting SEN pupils
- Strong communication skills
- Live in or local to Central London
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.