£65 - £80 per day
18 days ago
Do you have experience working with Autistic pupils? Have you recently worked in an Early Years setting?
Envision Education are looking for a bubble and passionate Early Years Practitioner to support SEN pupils within a mainstream Primary School. The role is to start immediately and is a long term role in the school, with the potential of going permanent.
You will be supporting students with EHCP plans in Reception, where they have varying levels of ASD, Moderate Learning Difficulties and Speech, Language and Communication Needs. You will need experience of working with SEN pupils, and have a good understanding of following a EHCP.
About the school:
A an inclusive, multi-cultural Primary School with over 700 pupils, based in Ealing. The school have a 3-form entry and a nursery with a specialist speech and language base for children who have specific speech, language and communication needs.They are a listening school and welcome the views and contributions of all members of their community.
- Support pupils in Reception with SEN
- Help to manage challenging behaviour
- Deliver interventions when needed
- Work closely with the SaLT and SENCO to support students
- Level 3 diploma in Early Years
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Experience in delivering interventions under guidance
- Able to maintain good record keeping
- Live local to Ealing
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
- £100 bonus paid for each successful referral
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.