£65 - £75 per day
about 1 month ago
Experienced Early Years Required for a Primary School in Camden
Envision Education is seeking experienced Early Years Practitioner for a Primary School based in Camden.
- A fully inclusive community school that welcomes children and families from a wide variety of backgrounds
- It is one strong school community, united by a clear set of values ( a Beacon Peace Promoting School) and a very clear ambition
- Rated by Ofsted as "Good" following an inspection in February 2019.
- Support children within a nursery setting
- Promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children in a classroom setting
- Provide feedback to the class teacher on the pupils progress
- Help to create an engaging learning environment
- Must have a Level 3 in Childcare
- At least 6 months experience working in early years
- Able to work well as past of a team
- Must be available full-time and immediately on a long-term basis
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.