£65 - £80 per day
19 days ago
Are you a Level 3 qualified Nursery Nurse with strong knowledge of EYFS seeking a role in a school based in Hounslow?
Envision Education have an opportunity for an Early Years Practitioner to work in a wonderful mainstream primary school based in the heart of Hounslow.
The ideal candidate will have a Level 3 in Childcare, and 1 year experience working in Early Years. We are looking for someone energetic and bubbly with genuine love of working with children in Education.
About the school:
- A happy, welcoming school with a friendly team of staff
- The school have an SEN centre for pupils with Autism
- The school have their own Nursery and a Reception class for children from the ages of 3 - 5 years
- Supportive learning and working environment
- Judged to be a "Good" school in their latest Ofsted inspection
About the role:
- Support pupils in the Nursery and Reception class
- Implement the EYFS curriculum
- Lead and create activities
- Encourage children to learn through play
- Ensure the safeguarding of pupils at all times
- Level 3 qualified Nursery Nurse
- 1 year experience as an Early Years Practitioner
- Experience must be within a UK school / Nursery within the last 2 years
- Outgoing and proactive
- Must be available full-time and immediately
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
- £100 bonus paid for each successful referral
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.