£63 - £80 per day
27 days ago
Are you an Early Years Practitioner seeking a full-time role based in Hounslow?
We are seeking an EYFS Teaching Assistant to work in the Reception class of a primary school based in Hounslow, on a long-term to permanent basis. This role starts immediately and interviews are taking place ASAP.
This role would suit someone with experience supporting Early Years pupils in a school setting and either a Level 3 in Childcare or a Degree in Early Years Education. We are looking for someone who is available Monday - Friday and is open to long-term / permanent roles.
About the school:
As a small, independent primary school made up of 180 children, the staff here instill high expectations amongst themselves and their pupils to aim to achieve their very best and develop a love of learning. With a dynamic and vibrant environment, this school welcomes pupils of different backgrounds and celebrates cultural diversity. This school has parking facilities as well as easy transport links.
About the role:
- Support pupils in line with the EYFS curriculum
- Enforce positive behaviour and a positive attitude to learning
- Provide general classroom support to the Teacher
- Help children on a 1:1 and small group basis to drive academic progress
- 1 year experience as a Teaching Assistant
- Experience in Early Years is ideal
- Level 3 / Degree
- Must be available full-time & long-term
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
- £100 bonus paid for each successful referral
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.