£65 - £80 per day
21 days ago
Calling all Level 3 qualified Early Years Practitioners!
Envision Education are searching for qualified Nursery Nurses to work in primary schools within the Hounslow borough on a full-time and long-term basis from after the Easter holiday.
Many primary schools we work with are seeking Early Years Practitioners for their infant sites, or reception classes - so if you are available immediately, and have a Level 3 in Childcare, please apply!
About the role:
- Support EYFS children (in a nursery or reception class)
- Assist with teaching phonics
- Encourage learning through play
- Ensure the safe guarding of pupils at all times
- Support a group of your own key children
- Carry out observations and monitor pupils' progress
- Level 3 Childcare qualification
- Minimum 6 months experience in a Nursery or a school
- Strong understanding of the EYFS framework
- Must be available full-time and immediately
- Local to Hounslow / Feltham
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.