£65 - £75 per day
about 1 month ago
Are you a qualified EYP? Do you live in the Harrow area?
We are looking for an experience d Early Years Practitioner to work in a mainstream primary school based in Harrow. You will have previous experience either in a primary school or nursery and be available long term and full time.
Please get in contact with us as soon as possible if you are available and looking for a long term role!
About the school:
This primary school seek to stimulate the love of learning in their children so that they want to learn for themselves and achieve to the very best of their abilities. Every child is valued as an individual and encouraged to develop their best-selves within a setting where they are happy, well cared for and, most importantly, where they care for each other.
- Support in the early years department
- Create fun and exciting activates
- Work closely with the class teacher
- Work on own initiative
- Level 3 in Childcare
- At least 6 months relevant experience
- ideally, experience supporting SEN pupils
- Live local to Harrow
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.