£65 - £80 per day
15 days ago
Are you a qualified Early Years Practitioner? Do you have experience supporting SEN pupils?
Envision Education are looking for experience and passionate Early Years Practitioners to support in primary schools around Acton, Ealing and the surrounding areas. A Level 3 in Childcare is required, and at least 6 months of UK based experience. Ideally you will be confident in working on your own initiative and have a good understanding of the EYFS Framework.
Please get in contact with us as soon as possible if you are available and looking for a long term role!
- Work with students in Nursery and Reception
- Help support SEN pupils in the class
- Be creative in the activities that you present
- Support the class teacher
- Level 3 in Childcare
- At least 6 months recent Early Years experience
- Available long term and on an immediate basis
- Live local to Acton
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.