£65 - £75 per day
18 days ago
Are you a qualified Early Years Practitioner? Do you have school based experience?
We are looking for a Level 3 Early Years Practitioner with at least 6 months of school based experience to work in a Primary School based in Ealing. You will need at least a Level 3 in Childcare, and to be available full time and long time. You will be a part of a school where each child is encouraged to reach their full potential both academically and personally in a happy, safe and stimulating environment.
Please get in contact with us as soon as possible if you are available and looking for a long term role!
- Work with children in Early Years
- Help to manage behavior in the classroom
- Encourage creativity and independence
- Work closely with the class teacher
- Level 3 in Childcare
- Ideally, experience in a school setting
- Able to work on own initiative
- Live local to Ealing
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.