£25000 - £45000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Are you a qualified teacher with a specialism in EYFS? Are you available from January and on a long-term basis?
Envision Education is seeking a full-time Nursery teacher with Senior Management responsibility for a Nursery provision, situated in the lovely borough if Islington.
About the School:
This vibrant and creative primary school based in the heart of Islington is a federated, community primary school. The school prides itself on having a mixed community, with its families coming from a very broad range of backgrounds and a shared commitment to each other and their inclusive environment. The teaching staff care deeply about nurturing their children as individuals, ensuring all can be happy and thrive as learners and friends.
- Fulfil the professional responsibilities of a EYFS teacher
- Follow the school's plans, curriculum and schemes of work
- Solve problems in positive ways.
- Support staff in your Phase to plan effective sequences of learning, ensuring all pupils access the full
- Set high expectations which inspire, motivate and challenge pupils.
- Committed to nurturing partnerships with parents and the wider community.
- Provide reports on individual progress to the Headteacher and parents as required
- You must have Qualified Teacher Status
- Minimum of 1 year UK based experience teaching in a EYFS school setting
- You must have excellent communication, written and verbal skills
- Hold a Bachelor Degree
- Must be available immediately and on a long-term basis
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.