£65 - £75 per day
about 1 month ago
Do you have experience supporting SEN pupils in Early Years? Are you local to Hillingdon?
Envision Education are seeking an Early Years Learning Support Assistant to support pupils in an SEN school based within the borough of Hillingdon. This is a long term role, and parking is available on site. Ideally you will have a Level 3 in Childcare and prior experience working in a school or nursery setting.
Please get in contact with us as soon as possible if you are available and looking for a long term role!
- Support SEN pupils in the Early Years Department
- Work 1:1 with pupils, potentially with challenging behaviour
- Work closely with the teacher, and liaise with parents
- Follow the students learning plan
- Level 3 in Childcare, ideally
- At least 6 months of experience working in an UK school
- Available immediately and long term
- Live local to Hillingdon
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.