£120 - £170 per day
21 days ago
Do you have QTS? Do you live within a commutable distance to Radlett and available full time and long term?
We are looking for a EYFS Teacher to work in a lovely SEN School based in Radlett, Hertfordshire for a long term role. This school have designed a curriculum to ensure that children develop into happy, confident, resilient and healthy individuals who are motivated and willing to persevere at everything they do. This is a role starting on an immediate basis, teaching in an Early Years Class.
- Teach an Early Years Class
- Help to develop their understanding and communication
- Complete planning and support TA's in your class
- Carry out and record observations
- Help students reach their full potential
- Live local to Radlett, or within a commutable distance
- Experience teaching in Early Years
- Available full time in September
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.