£65 - £80 per day
about 1 month ago
EAL Teaching Assistant - Secondary School
Are you an experienced and driven EAL Teaching Assistant? Are you currently looking for your ideal school environment where you can pass along the love of learning? In that case, we have just the place for you! A nurturing school in Richmond, Twickenham is now seeking for a passionate EAL Teaching Assistant to support EAL pupils who are new to the country.
- A happy, thriving, successful mixed comprehensive based in Richmond
- An outstanding, flourishing learning community
- Proud of their strong sporting and art traditions
- Inspirational teaching and learning environment
- A caring and supportive school setting that strives for excellence and celebrates diversity
- EAL Teaching Assistant to work as a LSA
- Leading 1:1 and small group sessions with EAL students
- Nurture children's talents and personal growth
- Ensure students achieve their full potential
- Previous experience in a school environment
- Available to work 08:30 to 16:00, Monday to Friday
- Committed and personable individual
- Available to work fairly immediately as an EAL Teaching Assistant
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seeker's interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.