£120 - £170 per day
about 1 month ago
Do you have QTS? Do you live within a commutable distance to Hayes and available full time on an immediate basis?
We are looking for a Design and Technology Teacher to work in a mainstream Secondary School, starting ASAP. Although QTS is required, a specialism in D&T isn't as this is a cover position and the lessons have already been planned. In addition, you will be supported by technicians in the class.
- Teach a Secondary D&T class
- Keep students engaged
- Follow the lesson plan, and provide feedback
- Carry out and record observations
- Help students reach their full potential
- Live local to the borough of Hillingdon, or within a commutable distance
- Experience teaching in a Secondary School
- Available full time
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.