£120 - £170 per day
26 days ago
03 Jun 00:00
**REGISTER WITH ENVISION EDUCATION IN MAY 2020 FOR WORK (ONCE SCHOOLS RE-OPEN), AND RECEIVE ACCESS TO THE FOLLOWING CPD COURSES WORTH £144.50, FREE OF CHARGE**
- Child Protection in Education
- Child Protection Refresher
- Female Genital Mutilation Awareness
- The Prevent Duty
- A Practical Guide to GDPR for Education
- Safeguarding Young People
- Child Exploitation
Are you a fully qualified Design and Technology Teacher seeking work for September 2020? Are you looking for a full-time, long-term position with the potential to lead top permanent?
Envision Education are working alongside a number of brilliant schools across the Hounslow and Richmond boroughs and are on the search for Design and Technology Teachers to start this September!
About the role:
- Lead Design and Technology lessons to students in a secondary across year groups
- Prepare learning materials and resources to plan lessons in line with the curriculum
- Ensure a positive and interesting learning environment
- Keep a record of students' progress and assist them to excel
- 1 year experience as a Design and Technology Teacher in the UK
- QTS / NQT
- Degree is essential
- Must be available full time from September 2020
Why register with Envision Education for work?
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
- £100 bonus paid for each successful referral
Please apply with your up to date CV
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.