Up to £10 per hour
9 months ago
Are you looking for a role starting in January? Do you want to help with COVID testing? We have an opportunity for you to join a secondary school based in Southall and assist with Covid testing.
Apply now as the school is looking to take on many applicants!
- Secondary school in Southall
- Committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of Children and Young People
- Help with Covid testing
- Training will be provided if you do not have previous experience
- Work in a secondary school
- After this role has ended if you have experience working with children there is an opportunity for you to become a Teaching Assistant if that sounds interesting to you
- Either live in Southall or within a commutable distance
- Be available from January 2022
- Must be comfortable working in a secondary school environment
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.