£65 - £80 per day
13 days ago
Do you have experience as a Teaching Assistant? Are you live local to Hayes and available on short notice?
If so, we are looking for flexible Teaching Assistants who are open to both long term and day to day bookings around Hayes. This may be to cover a sickness in a school, however it could then lead to a long term position. You will need to be available on a fairly immediate basis and able to work a full day.
Please get in contact with us as soon as possible if you are available and looking for a short or long term role!
- Support the class, or work 1:1 with pupils
- Work alongside the Class Teacher
- Use your own initiative and creativity to support pupils
- Follow direction from class teacher and support staff
- Experience working in a school setting
- Ideally, a good understanding of supporting SEN pupils
- Good communication skills
- Live local to Hayes
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.