£90 - £100 per day
25 days ago
Do you have previous experience as a Cover Supervisor? Passionate about supporting children with their learning development? If so, we have an exciting opportunity to join a fantastic school in Reading as a Cover Supervisor.
Previous experience working as a Cover Supervisor would be essential however, we can accept Graduates with previous experience as a Teaching Assistant.
- As a Cover Supervisor you will need to encourage participation of all pupils, making sure they are engaged in their classwork
- Must be able to lead a class confidently and create a supportive, stimulating environment and motivate pupils with their learning as a Cover Supervisor
- Communicate effectively and clearly with pupils supporting them as a Cover Supervisor
- Available Monday - Friday, 8:30am to 4pm.
- Able to start immediately and full time as a Cover Supervisor
- Recent experience working with children in the UK and is a Graduate
- DBS checked or willing to apply for one
Why Register with Envision Education?
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV ASAP!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.