£80 - £120 per day
27 days ago
Cover Supervisor - Secondary School
Are you a dedicated and enthusiastic Cover Supervisor who is passionate about working with secondary-aged students? Are you currently seeking to work long-term in a thriving learning environment and successfully assist with cover teaching arrangements? We have an exciting opportunity for you as a fantastic Secondary School in Wembley is looking forward to having a confident Cover Supervisor to join their skilful team.
- A vibrant, thriving and happy learning community based in Wembley
- Proud of its high performance, caring and nurturing ethos
- The diversity of its multicultural community is appreciated, celebrated and valued
- Friendly and supportive team of teachers
- Cover Supervisor to teach and support students in KS3 and KS4
- To carry out the role of a full-time Class Teacher when the teacher is not in class
- To prepare and develop teaching materials and method programmes and assessments
- To provide high quality learning within a safe, encouraging and supportive learning environment
- A unique opportunity which could lead to a permanent role
- Available to work 08:30 to 16:00, Monday to Friday
- Recent experience working with children in a school environment
- Must be Available from September to work as a Cover Supervisor
- Already have or willing to apply for a Child Only enhanced DBS
- A motivated and personable individual
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.