£80 - £100 per day
about 1 month ago
Do you have a degree? Do you have experience leading a class in the absence of the Teacher?
If this is you, please apply! We are seeking exceptional Cover Supervisors on behalf of some wonderful secondary school we have partnered up with across the Richmond borough.
The ideal candidate will have experience as a HLTA or Cover Supervisor, as well as a degree, and will be available full-time and on a long-term basis.
- Supervise a KS3 / KS4 or KS5 classroom in the absence of the main Teacher
- Manage behaviour effectively
- Ensure that students are completing pre-set work to high standards
- Act as a positive role model for students
- Provide feedback to the Classroom Teacher when necessary
- Ensure that students are complying with the school policies and values
- Must be a graduate
- Minimum of 6 months of experience as a Higher Level Teaching Assistant or Cover Supervisor
- Strong behaviour management skills
- Excellent leadership skills
- Must be confident and able to lead a class independently
- Must be available full-time and immediately
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
- £100 bonus paid for each successful referral
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.