£120 - £160 per day
about 1 month ago
Are you a passionate and energetic person who is looking for a career in teaching? Has a QTS? Available immediately?
If so, we have an amazing opportunity to become a Classroom Teacher in Windsor.
- Has a community centre for children with autism to feel safe and secure.
- Celebrates different cultures and sheds light on the importance of diversity
- enables children to learn and make progress experiencing the highest quality teaching and learning within a happy and safe environment.
- Will plan, prepare and present the lessons and ensure the class is set up for the day as a Classroom Teacher
- Assess students progress and provide support with their learning as a Classroom Teacher
- Collaborate with other teachers and staff to enhance the educational experience for students as a Classroom Teacher
- Has to be a fully qualified teacher (QTS)
- Must be available Monday - Friday, 8:30am to 4pm.
- DBS checked or willing to apply for one
- recent teaching experience within the last 2 years.
Why Register with Envision Education?
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV ASAP!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.