£120 - £170 per day
13 days ago
Classroom Teacher - All-through School
Are you a devoted and passionate Classroom Teacher looking for an opportunity to work with children in a vibrant and successful school? Are you currently seeking a long-term placement? You have come to the right place as we are now recruiting for a wonderful All-through School in Pinner as they are looking forward to having an enthusiastic Classroom Teacher join their talented team.
- An Ofsted Outstanding Primary school!
- A proud, nurturing and welcoming learning community based in Pinner
- Each child's needs are met through a whole and multi-therapeutic team approach focusing on well-being and emotional health
- Offers tailored education that is engaging and enjoyable
- Excellent, dedicated and talented team of staff
- Classroom Teacher to teach and support KS3 students in a lower attaining class
- To encourage children to reach their full potential
- To plan and implement learning materials
- To celebrate students' achievements and inspire creativity, collaboration and autonomy
- A fantastic opportunity which could lead to a permanent role
- Available to work 08:00 to 16:00, Monday to Friday
- To provide 2 Teacher references and QTS
- AVAILABLE from September to work as a Classroom Teacher
- Already have or willing to apply for a Child Only enhanced DBS
- A personable and committed individual
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.