£120 - £170 per day
14 days ago
Classroom Teacher - SEN School
Have you got previous experience as a Teacher? Are you looking forward to working in a school environment that presents a unique opportunity? Are you currently seeking a long-term placement? We are actively seeking a Classroom Teacher to teach students with special needs and help them with their development.
- Ofsted 'Outstanding' All-Through Special School that offers children who are differently able and learn differently an exemplary and tailored education
- Ensures that each child's needs are met through a whole and multi-therapeutic team approach with well-being and emotional health at the core
- Provides facilities for the research into understanding an array of special educational needs in primary and secondary aged children and young people, and as such methods of assessing, advising and providing education for them
- Their ethos fosters a culture of respect, kindness and understanding
- Firmly dedicated to ensuring that there are equal opportunities for all individuals involved with the school
- Classroom Teacher to teach secondary aged children with special needs
- Support children with their learning and development
- Prepare fun and engaging lessons for all children
- Ensure a safe and supportive environment at all times
- Work with teaching assistants to ensure every child receives the support they need
- Available to work 08:30 to 16:00, Monday to Friday
- Recent experience working with children in a school as a Qualified Teacher
- Either live in Pinner or within a commutable distance
- Already have or willing to apply for a Child Only enhanced DBS
- Be committed to teaching SEN children
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.