£65 - £80 per day
25 days ago
04 Jun 00:00
**REGISTER WITH ENVISION EDUCATION IN MAY 2020 FOR WORK (ONCE SCHOOLS RE-OPEN), AND RECEIVE ACCESS TO THE FOLLOWING CPD COURSES WORTH £144.50, FREE OF CHARGE**
- Child Protection in Education
- Child Protection Refresher
- Female Genital Mutilation Awareness
- The Prevent Duty
- A Practical Guide to GDPR for Education
- Safeguarding Young People
- Child Exploitation
Do you have recent experience supporting in a classroom?
Are you a bubble and energetic person?
If so, we are looking for fun and experienced Classroom Support Assistants to work in Primary and Secondary schools across the borough of Ealing. Please apply if you have at least 1 years experience in school in the UK, and looking for a long term role!
- Understand the needs of the students and support their development
- Assist the class teacher
- Use your initiative to support students
- Provide regular feedback to the class teacher
- At least 1 years experience in a classroom support role
- Degree or TA qualification
- A good team player
- Available full time from September 2020
Why register with Envision Education for work?
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
- £100 bonus paid for each successful referral
Please apply with your up to date CV
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.