£65 - £80 per day
12 days ago
Calling all Teaching Assistants!
Envision Education work with fantastic schools across London, and right now we are seeking strong Teaching Assistants to make a positive difference in the learning of primary or secondary pupils within the Hounslow borough.
The role is to start immediately, and on a full-time basis from Monday to Friday between 8:30am - 4pm. The position is long-term, with the potential to lead to permanent.
About the role:
- Support pupils in class with lessons
- Carry out small group work and 1:1 support
- Lead intervention sessions
- You may be required to support children with SEN
- Implement a creative and proactive approach to learning
- Instill a love of learning in children
- 6 months experience as a Teaching Assistant
- Degree and / or Level 3 TA qualification
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bubbly, outgoing personality with a genuine love of working in Education
- Must be available full-time and immediately
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.