£65 - £80 per day
11 days ago
Calling all Teaching Assistants!
If you are an experienced Classroom Assistant, or Graduate looking to progress in a school, we have some fantastic opportunities for you.
Envision Education work with primary, secondary and SEN schools across the boroughs of London, who are looking for talented Classroom Assistants to join their team and help their pupils to develop socially and academically.
These are full-time, long-term roles with the potential of leading to permanent, and starts immediately.
- Support the social and academic growth of pupils in a primary / secondary or SEN school
- Provide general classroom support to the Teacher
- Implement creative styles of learning to promote an engaging environment
- Foster effective behaviour management techniques
- Lead intervention groups
- Work 1:1 and in small groups with pupils
- Minimum of 6 months of experience as a Teaching Assistant
- Level 3 TA qualification or Degree
- Experience must be based in the UK and within the last 2 years
- Must be available full-time and immediately
Why register with Envision Education?
- Highly competitive and negotiable pay rates
- £100 bonus for successful referral
- Weekly pay
- Local office
- Easy transport links: close to a tube station + free parking
- Quick registration process
- Offer long-term positions with the potential to lead to permanent
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.