£60 - £85 per day
IB MG 0102_1706780949
about 1 month ago
Classroom Assistant - Windsor
We are seeking a Classroom Assistant to work within a fantastic Secondary School in the Windsor area. As a Classroom Assistant, helping teacher to plan learning activities and complete records along with supporting teachers in managing class behaviour.
This is a full time role, Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 4pm and to be considered for this position as a Classroom Assistant, you will need to have previous experience working with children and young adults in a professional setting.
- Assist the teacher with classroom tasks like taking attendance, organising materials, setting up technology, and preparing lessons.
- Tutor students individually or in small groups, providing extra help understanding concepts
- Monitor and assist students during classroom activities
- Contribute towards a safe and supportive learning environment
- Provide support to children with SEN
- Thriving secondary girls school with mixed provision in the 6th form
- Provides an outstanding learning environment for all its students
- Committed and dedicated staff support students to develop into well rounded, confident and successful young adults
- OFSTED 'Outstanding' rated school
- Leaders have an exceptionally clear understanding of how well students are progressing
- Available to work 08:30am to 4pm, Monday to Friday
- Excellent communication skills, be patient and compassionate, and have a strong desire to educate and empower children's learning.
- Already have or wiling to apply for a Child Only enhanced DBS
- Either live in Windsor or within a commutable distance
- Ideally have previous experience or an understanding of supporting children with SEN
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.