£70 - £85 per day
about 1 month ago
Classroom Assistant - Hayes
Are you passionate about making a positive impact on the lives of children?
Do you have a strong desire to support students with Special Education Needs (SEN)? If so, we have an exciting Classroom Assistant opportunity for you!
We are seeking compassionate and dedicated individual to join an SEN School in the Hayes area as a Classroom Assistant. In this role as a Classroom Assistant you will be be required to support SEN pupils with their learning.
This role is full time, Mon-Friday, 8:00am to 4:00pm or 8:30pm - 4:30pm with this position to start immediately!
You do not need previous experience within a school setting as a Classroom Assistant but you will have had previous experience with children in some capacity and must have a general understanding of what is required of you as an Classroom Assistant!
- The school ensures all members of the school community can grow in self-esteem & develop to their full potential.
- The school has specialist facilities designed to meet the needs of our pupils.
- There are dedicated facilities for music, P.E, role-play & they have a number of sensory rooms & equipment attached to classes.
- OFSTED rates school 'Good'.
- As a Classroom Assistant you will support children with autism and behavioural difficulties
- Contribute to creating a safe, supportive and engaging learning environment as a Classroom Assistant.
- Build rapport with all students & staff in the class to create a positive learning environment
- As a Classroom Assistant you will work 1:1 with children to ensure they achieve their developmental milestones
- Available full time
- Have a full enhanced DBS or willing to get one
- As a Classroom Assistant you will need to be proactive, flexible and able to interact with students
- Ideally have SEN experience or knowledge on how to support children with SEN
- Live local to the Hayes, Hillingdon area or within a commuting distance.
Why Register with Envision Education:
· Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
· Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
· Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
· Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
· Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
· Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
· Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
· We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check