£60.00 - £85.00 per day
about 1 month ago
Are you looking for the next step in your career? Are you able to support children with their development and looking to be a Classroom Assistant? Able to start immediately?
If so, apply now as a marvellous school in Maidenhead are looking forward to have a new Classroom Assistant join their amazing team and begin working immediately! This is a full time role, Mon-Fri, 08:30am to 4:00pm.
Previous experience within a school setting as a Classroom Assistant is preferable, but you must have had previous experience working with children (within the UK!) and are able to provide references for this.
- As a Classroom Assistant you will need to provide aid to teachers in the support of the children's academic growth and development
- Be confident to provide support on a 1:1 capacity as a Classroom Assistant
- Work closely with other staff members in creating a fun, supporting and safe learning environment
- Look after children's physical, social and emotional welfare
- Build a rapport with each child
- Available to work Monday to Friday 08:30am to 4:00pm
- Have recent experience working with children in a school or alternate setting
- Have a passion and enjoy working with children and seeing them progress with their learning
- Already have or able to apply for a Child Only Enhanced DBS
- Either live in Maidenhead or within a commutable distance
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.