£65 - £85 per day
3 months ago
Classroom Assistant - Slough
Are you someone looking to start a career as a Classroom Assistant?? Do you have a genuine passion for supporting children's development? Have experience working with children?
If you live locally to Slough, then we have an exciting opportunity for you!
We are currently seeking a dedicated Classroom Assistant to join our exceptional Primary School in Slough.
As a Classroom Assistant you need to be willing to support pupils with special needs.
No previous experience working in a school as a Classroom Assistant is required. You do need experience working with children in a professional setting within the UK & be able to provide at least 1 reference related to your experience as a
You MUST be available full-time, Monday to Friday, from 8:30am to 4:00pm, with an immediate start date!
- A school that strongly believes in kindness and respect
- A school that values the cultural, moral, spiritual & social diversity of the whole school community.
- OFSTED rates school 'Good'
- An inclusive environment for all children to allow them to thrive
- Supporting students' learning and development as a Classroom Assistant
- Creating a safe, supportive, and engaging learning environment
- Participating in training to enhance your ability to support students with SEN as a Classroom Assistant
- Collaborating closely with colleagues to prioritise students' progress as a Classroom Assistant
- Ensuring the safety of students both inside and outside the classroom
- MUST have enhanced DBS or willing to get one.
- Previous experience working with children professionally in the UK is essential
- MUST be available immediately & full time as a Classroom Assistant
- Either live in Slough or be within a commutable distance
- Be comfortable working with SEN children
Why Register with Envision Education:
· Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
· Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
· Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
· Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
· Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
· Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
· Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
· We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.