£75 - £85 per day
3 months ago
*** We are recruiting Classroom Assistant for an Immediate Start ***
We have a fantastic opportunity to join a primary school in the Feltham area as a Classroom Assistant supporting pupils in their educational studies. The role is a fulltime position from Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 4pm.
Experience working as a Classroom Assistant would be ideal but you must have experience working with children in some form of capacity and be willing to support children with special needs.
- Promote inclusion by encouraging participation of all pupils in learning and extracurricular activities as a Classroom Assistant
- Use effective behaviour management strategies consistently in line with the school's policy and procedures as a Classroom Assistant
- Communicate effectively and sensitively with SEN pupils to adapt to their needs and support their learning as a Classroom Assistant
- Maintain a stimulating and safe learning environment by organising and managing physical teaching space and resources as a Classroom Assistant
- Able to work Monday to Friday, 8:30 to 4pm
- Good communication skills are essential to communicate effectively with the pupils and teachers as a Classroom Assistant
- The ability to adapt to changing circumstances and remain calm under pressure as a Classroom Assistant
- As a Classroom Assistant you will need a good understanding for building positive relationships with children
- Either live in Feltham or within a commutable distance
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.