£65 - £80 per day
3 months ago
Classroom Assistant - Hayes
Are you looking for a Classroom Assistant position to support children? Have you had previous experience as a Classroom Assistant? Love supporting children?
If so, apply now as we are working with a fantastic Secondary School in Uxbridge who are looking for a Classroom Assistant to join them straight away to support children with special needs. The role is fulltime position from Mondy to Friday, 8am to 4pm.
Ideally you will have had previous experience with children in some capacity and must have a general understanding of what is required of you as a Classroom Assistant!
- The caters to pupils aged 11 to 19 with complex and moderate learning difficulties
- The school aims to provide a safe, challenging and stimulating environment for pupils
- The vision of the school is to help pupils become confident young adults to allow them to be happy and contribute to society
- The promotes and encourages independence, self-confidence, positivity and high self esteem
- OFSTED rated Good school
- Supporting children with their learning as a Classroom Assistant
- Preparing the classroom for lessons and tidying it up afterwards as a Classroom Assistant
- Motivating and encouraging students to achieve their true potential as a Classroom Assistant
- Support the teachers in different classes with preparing lessons and resources as a Classroom Assistant
- Graduates are welcome and encouraged to apply!
- Available Immediately: Mon-Fri, 8am to 4pm!
- Previous experience working with children in a school or other setting is vital
- You ideally have previous experience as a Classroom Assistant or at the minimum have recent experience with children in some capacity
- Willing to support children with special needs as a Classroom Assistant
- Confident supporting secondary aged pupils as a Classroom Assistant
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.