£65 - £80 per day
21 days ago
Calling all Teaching Assistants!
Are you seeking a full-time Classroom Assistant position in a school local to you?
If you are looking for a long-term Class TA role, where you have the freedom to work locally and choose your own school type preference (primary, secondary or SEN), then we have a great opportunity for you!
About the role:
- Support pupils in a primary, secondary or SEN school
- Work as a general class TA, or 1:1 with a specific pupil
- Lead intervention groups if necessary
- Provide academic support to pupils
- Provide general classroom support to the Teacher
- Implement creative strategies to maintain pupils' level of engagement
- Create a fun and engaging learning environment
- Minimum 3 months experience as a Teaching Assistant in the UK
- Experience must be within the last 2 years
- Ideally a Graduate, or Level 3 qualified TA / Nursery Nurse
- Must be available full-time and immediately
- Local to Hounslow / Richmond boroughs
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc.
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.