£70 - £85 per day
about 1 month ago
Are you looking for a Teaching Assistant role in an SEN School? Are you available full-time and immediately?
Envision Education work alongside a brilliant special school based in Radlett, who are looking to appoint some talented and committed Learning Support Assistants from September 2021.
About the school:
- Judged to be a good school - Ofsted
- An all-through special school catering to students ages 4 - 19 years with autism
- Offers training and inductions to support you
- Welcoming team who want their staff and students to succeed
- Access to a car park
About the role:
- Support pupils with Autism
- Many students at the school are non-verbal
- Work 1:1 and in groups
- Encourage a positive and inclusive learning environment
- Follow students' individual education plans
- 6 months experience as a SEN Teaching Assistant / Support Worker
- Good understanding of children / adults with autism
- Available full-time from September 2021
- Local to Radlett
- Ideally a driver
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc.
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check